View Single Post
Old 11-21-2012   #68
JamesBill
Veteran

Rep Power: 3834 JamesBill is a quality contributor and well respectedJamesBill is a quality contributor and well respectedJamesBill is a quality contributor and well respectedJamesBill is a quality contributor and well respectedJamesBill is a quality contributor and well respectedJamesBill is a quality contributor and well respectedJamesBill is a quality contributor and well respectedJamesBill is a quality contributor and well respectedJamesBill is a quality contributor and well respectedJamesBill is a quality contributor and well respectedJamesBill is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Is Matt Schaub clutch?

Quote:
Originally Posted by 2012Champs View Post
If you think Clutch is a BS term Id like to inform you that your use of the term "injury prone" is bs
Yeah, I realize not too many people agree with me there. But I still stick with Injury Prone being defined as

having a tendency or inclination : being likely -----------> to be injured and thus missing time.

I made a thread on it.
http://www.texanstalk.com/forums/sho...d.php?t=86941\
I have no idea why people feel so strongly about the term, except it might have other connotations for them, but that isn't really my issue.

There isn't an unbiased metric for "clutchness" which is why I called it BS.
JamesBill is offline   Reply With Quote