Thread: Manziel
View Single Post
Old 11-21-2012   #105
Dan B.
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 63030 Dan B. is a quality contributor and well respectedDan B. is a quality contributor and well respectedDan B. is a quality contributor and well respectedDan B. is a quality contributor and well respectedDan B. is a quality contributor and well respectedDan B. is a quality contributor and well respectedDan B. is a quality contributor and well respectedDan B. is a quality contributor and well respectedDan B. is a quality contributor and well respectedDan B. is a quality contributor and well respectedDan B. is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Manziel

Quote:
Originally Posted by Say Watt View Post
You must not have seen his interceptions in the LSU game either. One wasn't his fault at all (the Mike Evans tipped pass) and I believe another one was not completely his fault either. He did make some bad throws though. I just think you are severely overestimating how bad his game was against LSU. Take away one or two of the INTs which could be attributed to his receivers and it isn't a bad day at all against one of the best defenses in the country.

But dude, your t-sip bias is really shining through. I sure am glad to be out of the Big XII and not dealing with all the pretentious Cowgirls loving t-sips that think Vince Young is the only good QB in college football history.
I never brought up Vince Young (who I don't defend and in fact argue with Longhorn fans about). Never brought up the University of Texas Longhorns (and I was also mature enough to refer to Texas A&M as "A&M" or "the Aggies"). Never brought up Dallas (who I don't like anyway). You are the blind homer here. Don't deflect blame because of it.

LOL "Take away one or two of his 3 INT's (which were all someone else's fault anyway) and he didn't have a bad day at all." Yeah, I'm the one with a bias...

Here's some highlights from that game that I didn't watch. JFF throws int's at the :11 second mark and the :50 second mark. These are the two that I referred to by the way -- the one that led to LSU's first score and the one that put the game away. The INT that is presumably Evans' fault isn't on the highlight reel (although I do remember Manziel tossing one that could possibly be blamed on a Hispanic kid from Galveston. Maybe that was it). Tell me how those two picks were someone else's fault please.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xhPH8nvv4Gw

Last edited by Dan B.; 11-21-2012 at 02:17 AM.