Thread: Manziel
View Single Post
Old 11-21-2012   #104
Specnatz
Site Contributor

Rep Power: 3241 Specnatz is a quality contributor and well respectedSpecnatz is a quality contributor and well respectedSpecnatz is a quality contributor and well respectedSpecnatz is a quality contributor and well respectedSpecnatz is a quality contributor and well respectedSpecnatz is a quality contributor and well respectedSpecnatz is a quality contributor and well respectedSpecnatz is a quality contributor and well respectedSpecnatz is a quality contributor and well respectedSpecnatz is a quality contributor and well respectedSpecnatz is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Manziel

Quote:
Originally Posted by disaacks3 View Post
Comparison looks fairly apt if you ask me. Get solid nationwide coverage even in your "suck" years? -Check

Nationwide following from cradle to grave, even for people who grew up in another state? - Check

A "destination" team..."When I grow up, I want to play for the xxx". -Check
Class vs Dbags

ND gets National hate .. (Mark May we will be blown out by half time of every game this year) ESPNU ND could easily be passed up by a 1 loss team in the sec even if going undefeated.

ND gets nationwide following cause unlike a UT who only recruits locally, ND recruits nationally and folks from all over the country go there.

Nation wide coverage is because of the TV deal with NBC, and Mayock who is no ND homer does the broadcast he is harder on ND than most. He is less than fair but I am OK with that cause he does our broadcast so he needs to be shown as unbiased.

So the comparison is not fair or just.