View Single Post
Old 11-21-2012   #18
The Pencil Neck
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 202592 The Pencil Neck is a quality contributor and well respectedThe Pencil Neck is a quality contributor and well respectedThe Pencil Neck is a quality contributor and well respectedThe Pencil Neck is a quality contributor and well respectedThe Pencil Neck is a quality contributor and well respectedThe Pencil Neck is a quality contributor and well respectedThe Pencil Neck is a quality contributor and well respectedThe Pencil Neck is a quality contributor and well respectedThe Pencil Neck is a quality contributor and well respectedThe Pencil Neck is a quality contributor and well respectedThe Pencil Neck is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Houston Texans can clinch NFL playoff berth Sunday

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lucky View Post
I think you're referring to the 2009 season where Josh McDaniels began his had coaching career 6-0, then the Broncos went 2-8 the rest of the way.
I'm just getting old and my memory isn't as trustworthy as I think it is.

I conflated McDaniel's 6-0 start with Shanahan's last season where he was sitting at 8-5 and lost the last three games. Either way, they both had promising starts to their seasons go down the tubes. Which was the point I was trying to make in a befuddled and brain-addled way.
Adoptee: #55 - Chris Myers.
The Pencil Neck is offline   Reply With Quote