View Single Post
Old 11-21-2012   #160
EllisUnit
Serving Koolaid

Section: 2" from the TV, Screaming.
Rep Power: 131049 EllisUnit is a quality contributor and well respectedEllisUnit is a quality contributor and well respectedEllisUnit is a quality contributor and well respectedEllisUnit is a quality contributor and well respectedEllisUnit is a quality contributor and well respectedEllisUnit is a quality contributor and well respectedEllisUnit is a quality contributor and well respectedEllisUnit is a quality contributor and well respectedEllisUnit is a quality contributor and well respectedEllisUnit is a quality contributor and well respectedEllisUnit is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Kareem Jackson allowing only 2.5 receptions and 35 yards per game

Quote:
Originally Posted by 76Texan View Post
You can get tired of whatever. The undisputed fact is that KJax is your starter.
Fine if you guys think that he sucked.
What I wanted to ask you is what was your prediction of what he will turn out to be after that "disastrous" season.
And let just end the discussion at that.

EU already admit that he was wrong on that part.
By his own admission, there was no way in hell that a guy like KJax can improve.

What was your take?
Thats not what he's saying. He is saying how every time KJ failed in his rookie season you ALWAYS had an excuse or someone else to blame for his failure,,,,,,which i agree with GP. Did KJ suck in 2010 ? Hell yeah he sucked, does KJ suck now ? No he has improved a 100 times over.

But all i am saying is that at the time when all this crap started i said he sucked, and he did.