Thread: Manziel
View Single Post
Old 11-20-2012   #102
disaacks3
Site Contributor

Section: 116 - Row M
Rep Power: 78404 disaacks3 is a quality contributor and well respecteddisaacks3 is a quality contributor and well respecteddisaacks3 is a quality contributor and well respecteddisaacks3 is a quality contributor and well respecteddisaacks3 is a quality contributor and well respecteddisaacks3 is a quality contributor and well respecteddisaacks3 is a quality contributor and well respecteddisaacks3 is a quality contributor and well respecteddisaacks3 is a quality contributor and well respecteddisaacks3 is a quality contributor and well respecteddisaacks3 is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Manziel

Quote:
Originally Posted by Specnatz View Post
What ever your issue is with Notre Dame is and I have never kicked your dog or slept with any of your relatives I would kindly like you to stop the insults. Notre Dame is the complete opposite of the cowpies.
Comparison looks fairly apt if you ask me. Get solid nationwide coverage even in your "suck" years? -Check

Nationwide following from cradle to grave, even for people who grew up in another state? - Check

A "destination" team..."When I grow upp, I want to play for the xxx". -Check