View Single Post
Old 11-20-2012   #16
Lucky

Rep Power: 207841 Lucky is a quality contributor and well respectedLucky is a quality contributor and well respectedLucky is a quality contributor and well respectedLucky is a quality contributor and well respectedLucky is a quality contributor and well respectedLucky is a quality contributor and well respectedLucky is a quality contributor and well respectedLucky is a quality contributor and well respectedLucky is a quality contributor and well respectedLucky is a quality contributor and well respectedLucky is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Houston Texans can clinch NFL playoff berth Sunday

Quote:
Originally Posted by ObsiWan View Post
If you mean that we won't know whether we've made the playoffs until the last week of the season, then I think that's nuts.

So which is it?
Nuts.
Quote:
Originally Posted by The Pencil Neck View Post
Remember that one year when Shanahan's Broncos went 8-0 to start the season and then went 0-8 to finish it and missed the playoffs.
I think you're referring to the 2009 season where Josh McDaniels began his had coaching career 6-0, then the Broncos went 2-8 the rest of the way.

12 of the past 14 AFC Champions had a 1st round bye. I'm hoping the Texans get that bye, myself.