View Single Post
Old 11-20-2012   #159
76Texan
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 83970 76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Kareem Jackson allowing only 2.5 receptions and 35 yards per game

Quote:
Originally Posted by GP View Post
76 has never been critical of KJ. It was always some other player or some situation that caused KJ to fail.

A Safety helped Allen but wouldn't help KJ. A safety slid to the wrong side to provide help to the other CB. The pre snap alignment was wrong. On and on and on.

Just because a guy has terminology, and do some screen shots, doesn't mean much if that same guy is always acquitting one single player over and over. Any one of us could skew data and explain things to fit an agenda; that someone constantly showed us how KJ was wrongly indicted for failure is what drove me to no longer engage in the conversation.

I just got tired of the constant excuses and the 25-shot sequences to prove KJ got hosed by someone.
You can get tired of whatever. The undisputed fact is that KJax is your starter.
Fine if you guys think that he sucked.
What I wanted to ask you is what was your prediction of what he will turn out to be after that "disastrous" season.
And let just end the discussion at that.

EU already admit that he was wrong on that part.
By his own admission, there was no way in hell that a guy like KJax can improve.

What was your take?
76Texan is offline   Reply With Quote