Thread: Manziel
View Single Post
Old 11-20-2012   #100
Say Watt
Site Contributor

Rep Power: 45906 Say Watt is a quality contributor and well respectedSay Watt is a quality contributor and well respectedSay Watt is a quality contributor and well respectedSay Watt is a quality contributor and well respectedSay Watt is a quality contributor and well respectedSay Watt is a quality contributor and well respectedSay Watt is a quality contributor and well respectedSay Watt is a quality contributor and well respectedSay Watt is a quality contributor and well respectedSay Watt is a quality contributor and well respectedSay Watt is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wolf View Post
I didnt honesty read any posts. My thoughts are that he won't win the heisman. Heck he is a freshman . With that thought I thought about the years past when someone one the heisman as the best player in college football, when was the last time they won the award for the corresponding award also?For example, IF manziel won the heisman (as best college football player), would he win the o'brien as best QB? I think he will win the o'brien and another will win the heisman. I could care less but find it funny that usually the heisman doesnt win the corresponding trophy tomthe position they play also( i could be wrong also,on this)
Interesting. I would find it very surprising if guys like Palmer, Leinart, and other true pocket passers in college football that won the Heisman didn't also win their positional award.