View Single Post
Old 11-20-2012   #158
GP 
Go Texans!

Rep Power: 50777 GP is a quality contributor and well respectedGP is a quality contributor and well respectedGP is a quality contributor and well respectedGP is a quality contributor and well respectedGP is a quality contributor and well respectedGP is a quality contributor and well respectedGP is a quality contributor and well respectedGP is a quality contributor and well respectedGP is a quality contributor and well respectedGP is a quality contributor and well respectedGP is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by EllisUnit View Post
didnt read past the 2nd line of your dumb ass response. This was not between us, this was between me and 76 and stuff that was said a long time ago. As i have said i have eaten my crow so what did your rant accomplish, i still dont agree with 76, cause KJ DID suck back then AND NO it was'nt cause the damn safties were biased against him. He sucked and he has now improved so what it dont change the fact that he DID suck when i said he sucked.
76 has never been critical of KJ. It was always some other player or some situation that caused KJ to fail.

A Safety helped Allen but wouldn't help KJ. A safety slid to the wrong side to provide help to the other CB. The pre snap alignment was wrong. On and on and on.

Just because a guy has terminology, and do some screen shots, doesn't mean much if that same guy is always acquitting one single player over and over. Any one of us could skew data and explain things to fit an agenda; that someone constantly showed us how KJ was wrongly indicted for failure is what drove me to no longer engage in the conversation.

I just got tired of the constant excuses and the 25-shot sequences to prove KJ got hosed by someone.