Thread: Manziel
View Single Post
Old 11-20-2012   #99
Wolf
100% Texan

Rep Power: 100543 Wolf is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Manziel

I didnt honesty read any posts. My thoughts are that he won't win the heisman. Heck he is a freshman . With that thought I thought about the years past when someone one the heisman as the best player in college football, when was the last time they won the award for the corresponding award also?For example, IF manziel won the heisman (as best college football player), would he win the o'brien as best QB? I think he will win the o'brien and another will win the heisman. I could care less but find it funny that usually the heisman doesnt win the corresponding trophy tomthe position they play also( i could be wrong also,on this)