View Single Post
Old 11-20-2012   #129
infantrycak
Lead Moderator

Rep Power: 228126 infantrycak is a quality contributor and well respectedinfantrycak is a quality contributor and well respectedinfantrycak is a quality contributor and well respectedinfantrycak is a quality contributor and well respectedinfantrycak is a quality contributor and well respectedinfantrycak is a quality contributor and well respectedinfantrycak is a quality contributor and well respectedinfantrycak is a quality contributor and well respectedinfantrycak is a quality contributor and well respectedinfantrycak is a quality contributor and well respectedinfantrycak is a quality contributor and well respected
Send a message via AIM to infantrycak
Default Re: Schaub #2 all time, passing yards in a game?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fiddler View Post
If y'all don't see the difference between the way he played Sunday compared to the way he played every other game this year (beyond the play calls & the formations), then I don't know what to say.
Well I for one haven't seen it.

Plus I will take the word of AJ who said Schaub came into training camp and has played throughout this season with a renewed and enhanced determination which is readily felt in the huddle. 4-5 of his teammates including Arian, Meyers and Duane Brown all agreed with him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by DexmanC View Post
I get what you're saying. Schaub seems not to play with that fire-breathing sense of urgency on every snap that you see out of Manning, Brady, Roethlisburger, or Brees. He has the same command of THIS offense as those guys have of their respective offenses, but he does not play with that urgency unless the team is down a couple of scores.
610 am was just discussing this and I agree with them, the gist of which was you are drawing an incorrect conclusion from not seeing what you deem correct or typical. Schaub doesn't scream and yell as much as many QB's. That does not mean he is less intense, less determined or less in command of the team.