View Single Post
Old 11-20-2012   #152
76Texan
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 78237 76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Kareem Jackson allowing only 2.5 receptions and 35 yards per game

Quote:
Originally Posted by EllisUnit View Post
WHEN did i say Quin was better, please find where i said this, NO i said that he covered opponents #1 WR majority of the time. Big difference in my wording compared to yours. And the fact remains KJ sucked in the 2010 season, blame who are what you want, but in 20 years people wont remember who the D.C was or who the safties were they will remember who the CB got that got torched at a historic pace during the 2010 season.
Dude, the nickel back does not cover the #1 receiver almost all the time.
76Texan is offline   Reply With Quote