View Single Post
Old 11-20-2012   #127
Corrosion
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 206631 Corrosion is a quality contributor and well respectedCorrosion is a quality contributor and well respectedCorrosion is a quality contributor and well respectedCorrosion is a quality contributor and well respectedCorrosion is a quality contributor and well respectedCorrosion is a quality contributor and well respectedCorrosion is a quality contributor and well respectedCorrosion is a quality contributor and well respectedCorrosion is a quality contributor and well respectedCorrosion is a quality contributor and well respectedCorrosion is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Schaub #2 all time, passing yards in a game?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fiddler View Post
I'm not going to say any more on the matter. You all will never understand the criticism Matt Schaub gets. & I'll never understand settling.

Matt Schaub has what it takes to be elite. We've seen it. If y'all don't see the difference between the way he played Sunday compared to the way he played every other game this year (beyond the play calls & the formations), then I don't know what to say.

He's a pro-bowl alternate, that's the way he normally plays. Sunday, he was a front runner, a favorite, 1st team all-pro. Better than Manning, better than Brady.
I get that he has that ability and you want him to exert that ability more often .... I also see understand that football is a game of circumstances.

Its more about when you take your shots than how many ... that affect the Win column.

I Miss Good Schaub.
Corrosion is offline   Reply With Quote