View Single Post
Old 11-20-2012   #150
thunderkyss 
& so it begins

Rep Power: 325689 thunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respected
Send a message via Yahoo to thunderkyss
Default Re: Kareem Jackson allowing only 2.5 receptions and 35 yards per game

Quote:
Originally Posted by EllisUnit View Post
didnt read past the 2nd line of your dumb ass response. This was not between us, this was between me and 76 and stuff that was said a long time ago. As i have said i have eaten my crow so what did your rant accomplish, i still dont agree with 76, cause KJ DID suck back then AND NO it was'nt cause the damn safties were biased against him. He sucked and he has now improved so what it dont change the fact that he DID suck when i said he sucked.
Wade saw what '76 did. He started Kj from day one. You thought Glover was better. Wade disagreed, moved him to safety. Kj made some bad plays, but he's & always has been a good player.