View Single Post
Old 11-20-2012   #126
thunderkyss 
& so it begins

Rep Power: 194858 thunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respected
Send a message via Yahoo to thunderkyss
Default Re: Schaub #2 all time, passing yards in a game?

I'm not going to say any more on the matter. You all will never understand the criticism Matt Schaub gets. & I'll never understand settling.

Matt Schaub has what it takes to be elite. We've seen it. If y'all don't see the difference between the way he played Sunday compared to the way he played every other game this year (beyond the play calls & the formations), then I don't know what to say.

He's a pro-bowl alternate, that's the way he normally plays. Sunday, he was a front runner, a favorite, 1st team all-pro. Better than Manning, better than Brady.