View Single Post
Old 11-20-2012   #149
EllisUnit
Serving Koolaid

Section: 2" from the TV, Screaming.
Rep Power: 126475 EllisUnit is a quality contributor and well respectedEllisUnit is a quality contributor and well respectedEllisUnit is a quality contributor and well respectedEllisUnit is a quality contributor and well respectedEllisUnit is a quality contributor and well respectedEllisUnit is a quality contributor and well respectedEllisUnit is a quality contributor and well respectedEllisUnit is a quality contributor and well respectedEllisUnit is a quality contributor and well respectedEllisUnit is a quality contributor and well respectedEllisUnit is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Kareem Jackson allowing only 2.5 receptions and 35 yards per game

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fiddler View Post
Bottom line, you thought Kj sucked, you probably even called him a bust. However, looking back, it appears you don't know what you're looking at. Yes, Kj got burned by a no named receiver a few times. Wade watched the same plays you did & came to the conclusion '76 did. Kj had the talent to be a starting cornerback in this league & Glover Quin did not.

Kj made some bad plays. You can't seem to separate a bad play from a bad player. '76 can.

Maybe you know all you need to know about football, but this, "Kj sucked" deal is getting tired. '76 puts a lot of time into his analsys, he provides commentary & still shots & his opinion of how a particular play breaks down. Back then, he left himself open to being wrong & asked for everyone's opinion on the matter.

But you (& a few others) attacked his analysis & never provided any evidence to support your opinions. "Kj fell down, he sucks." Arian falls down, a lot. Does he suck? KMart falls down, a lot. Does he suck?

You thought it was a knock on Kj that he shared time with Jason Allen, '76 said it was a development tool. A trick Wade borrowed from Kubiak. Who ever saw a CB getting relieved like that? Well, whoever saw a LT getting relieved the way Duane Brown did? Did Duane Brown suck?

Like I said, maybe you know everything you need to know... or maybe a little humility would go a long way.
didnt read past the 2nd line of your dumb ass response. This was not between us, this was between me and 76 and stuff that was said a long time ago. As i have said i have eaten my crow so what did your rant accomplish, i still dont agree with 76, cause KJ DID suck back then AND NO it was'nt cause the damn safties were biased against him. He sucked and he has now improved so what it dont change the fact that he DID suck when i said he sucked.