View Single Post
Old 11-20-2012   #146
76Texan
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 78237 76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Kareem Jackson allowing only 2.5 receptions and 35 yards per game

Quote:
Originally Posted by EllisUnit View Post
Just cause you knew who the WR was means squat, and the fact that i still dont know his name or what team he plays on makes it even worse. Who was on the opponents #1 WR most of the time then since Quin was "always" in the slot. AND it was more than one play KJ got beat against the no name WR
Dude, the reason I engage you is because I think you're a good fan of the Texans.
I highly suggest that you look up websites that have valuable informations about secondary play.
Enjoy the ride.
76Texan is offline   Reply With Quote