View Single Post
Old 11-20-2012   #144
EllisUnit
Serving Koolaid

Section: 2" from the TV, Screaming.
Rep Power: 126475 EllisUnit is a quality contributor and well respectedEllisUnit is a quality contributor and well respectedEllisUnit is a quality contributor and well respectedEllisUnit is a quality contributor and well respectedEllisUnit is a quality contributor and well respectedEllisUnit is a quality contributor and well respectedEllisUnit is a quality contributor and well respectedEllisUnit is a quality contributor and well respectedEllisUnit is a quality contributor and well respectedEllisUnit is a quality contributor and well respectedEllisUnit is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Kareem Jackson allowing only 2.5 receptions and 35 yards per game

Quote:
Originally Posted by 76Texan View Post
Look, I have no problem saying that KJax got beat soundly by a no-name (to most) WR from the Chargers on a double move (FYI, I already knew that the guy had that move and had talked about him in the draft section even though he went Undrafted.) You didn't know who he was but I did, OK?

As for the rest of your relying on memory, I have no comment.
I have already said many times that Quin saw a lot of action in the slot.
Your assertion that he's on the #1 receiver holds no ground.
Just cause you knew who the WR was means squat, and the fact that i still dont know his name or what team he plays on makes it even worse. Who was on the opponents #1 WR most of the time then since Quin was "always" in the slot. AND it was more than one play KJ got beat against the no name WR