Thread: Manziel
View Single Post
Old 11-20-2012   #98
Specnatz
Site Contributor

Rep Power: 3240 Specnatz is a quality contributor and well respectedSpecnatz is a quality contributor and well respectedSpecnatz is a quality contributor and well respectedSpecnatz is a quality contributor and well respectedSpecnatz is a quality contributor and well respectedSpecnatz is a quality contributor and well respectedSpecnatz is a quality contributor and well respectedSpecnatz is a quality contributor and well respectedSpecnatz is a quality contributor and well respectedSpecnatz is a quality contributor and well respectedSpecnatz is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Manziel

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dutchrudder View Post

Going into this year, ND was expected to have the toughest strength of schedule, but it appears that was just hype. The Big 10 isn't nearly as strong as years past, and ND still struggled with some of those teams thanks to their anemic offense. They had trouble with teams like BYU, Purdue, and they nearly lost to Pitt in OT. I don't have a doubt in my mind that if Teo was on any other team in the nation, his name would never be mentioned for Heisman. But because he's on the Dallas Cowboys of college football, we might have an ILB with mediocre stats as the winner of the Heisman.
What ever your issue is with Notre Dame is and I have never kicked your dog or slept with any of your relatives I would kindly like you to stop the insults. Notre Dame is the complete opposite of the cowpies.