View Single Post
Old 11-20-2012   #7
76Texan
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 81710 76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: 11-18-12 - Jaguars vs. Texans pictures...

Quote:
Originally Posted by jjjezebel View Post
1. On some of the pictures the focus was off due to people jumping up and down in the stands, and jostling into him. Especially during that crazy overtime.

2. The watermarks are because d-bags were stealing his pictures, getting them signed by the players, and selling them on eBay. So they aren't going anywhere anytime soon.

3. The guy got injured right at the two minute warning, which is why the cheerleaders were out there. (I didn't like that either, but schedules are schedules, I guess.)

(I'm Andy's wife BTW, so I'm not just pulling this info out of my butt...)
LOL on the last sentence.
76Texan is offline   Reply With Quote