View Single Post
Old 11-20-2012   #123
thunderkyss 
& so it begins

Rep Power: 326354 thunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respected
Send a message via Yahoo to thunderkyss
Default Re: Schaub #2 all time, passing yards in a game?

Quote:
Originally Posted by 76Texan View Post
I would think it's Kubiak's call.

Minimize the risk of turnover and we can win every game.

That's why we had to let Jacoby and Holliday go even though they are both electric returners.
Kubiak shouldn't have a say in it. I'm not asking for plays to be called differently, I'm not asking for Matt to take any more chances than he did Sunday.

Y'all are saying he isn't Brees, or Rogers.. Sunday, he looked just as good as any of the elites to me. He was put in do or die situations for most of the game & he did.

He did what he had to do, to get us a TD when we needed it, to get us a first down when we needed it.

He didn't take what the defense gave him, he dictated what we were going to do.

He played like an All-Pro yesterday, not a game manager, not a "good enough" QB. He played like the guy we need him to be to take us to Super Bowl, & not the guy who won't get in our way.