View Single Post
Old 11-20-2012   #143
76Texan
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 83970 76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Kareem Jackson allowing only 2.5 receptions and 35 yards per game

Quote:
Originally Posted by EllisUnit View Post
Ummm ur saying Glover was moved to safety, and Allen let go because safety help was better to their side ? Ummm Glover still comes up and plays man a lot not to mention he was always on the opponents #1 WR not covering guys like the no name raiders player who had a career day against KJ.

Look i agree KJ has turned into one hell of a cover corner and usually one of the best tackling CBs in the league, BUT if he does get beat than lets just accept it for what it is. I have no doubt he will be back to this seasons KJ again on thanksgiving day.
Look, I have no problem saying that KJax got beat soundly by a no-name (to most) WR from the Chargers on a double move (FYI, I already knew that the guy had that move and had talked about him in the draft section even though he went Undrafted.) You didn't know who he was but I did, OK?

As for the rest of your relying on memory, I have no comment.
I have already said many times that Quin saw a lot of action in the slot.
Your assertion that he's on the #1 receiver holds no ground.
76Texan is offline   Reply With Quote