View Single Post
Old 11-20-2012   #141
EllisUnit
Serving Koolaid

Section: 2" from the TV, Screaming.
Rep Power: 161390 EllisUnit is a quality contributor and well respectedEllisUnit is a quality contributor and well respectedEllisUnit is a quality contributor and well respectedEllisUnit is a quality contributor and well respectedEllisUnit is a quality contributor and well respectedEllisUnit is a quality contributor and well respectedEllisUnit is a quality contributor and well respectedEllisUnit is a quality contributor and well respectedEllisUnit is a quality contributor and well respectedEllisUnit is a quality contributor and well respectedEllisUnit is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Kareem Jackson allowing only 2.5 receptions and 35 yards per game

Quote:
Originally Posted by 76Texan View Post
Yes, safety help was kinder to Glover and Jason as compared to KJax.

I said that.

And that was why Allen was let go and Quin was moved to safety.
What part(s) don't you understand? P=
Ummm ur saying Glover was moved to safety, and Allen let go because safety help was better to their side ? Ummm Glover still comes up and plays man a lot not to mention he was always on the opponents #1 WR not covering guys like the no name raiders player who had a career day against KJ.

Look i agree KJ has turned into one hell of a cover corner and usually one of the best tackling CBs in the league, BUT if he does get beat than lets just accept it for what it is. I have no doubt he will be back to this seasons KJ again on thanksgiving day.

facebook.com/ThatRump
EllisUnit is offline   Reply With Quote