View Single Post
Old 11-20-2012   #6
jjjezebel
ĦAy, caramba!

Section: Section 116, seats 15-17
Rep Power: 11836 jjjezebel is a quality contributor and well respectedjjjezebel is a quality contributor and well respectedjjjezebel is a quality contributor and well respectedjjjezebel is a quality contributor and well respectedjjjezebel is a quality contributor and well respectedjjjezebel is a quality contributor and well respectedjjjezebel is a quality contributor and well respectedjjjezebel is a quality contributor and well respectedjjjezebel is a quality contributor and well respectedjjjezebel is a quality contributor and well respectedjjjezebel is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: 11-18-12 - Jaguars vs. Texans pictures...

Quote:
Originally Posted by SwoLy-D View Post
Thanks! Your focusing is a bit off, though.

Nice cheerleader pictures. They're the only ones that pose.

Can you please place your watermark logo somewhere else, please?

EDIT: why are the cheerleaders dancing when there's an injury?
1. On some of the pictures the focus was off due to people jumping up and down in the stands, and jostling into him. Especially during that crazy overtime.

2. The watermarks are because d-bags were stealing his pictures, getting them signed by the players, and selling them on eBay. So they aren't going anywhere anytime soon.

3. The guy got injured right at the two minute warning, which is why the cheerleaders were out there. (I didn't like that either, but schedules are schedules, I guess.)

(I'm Andy's wife BTW, so I'm not just pulling this info out of my butt...)
jjjezebel is offline   Reply With Quote