View Single Post
Old 11-20-2012   #12
Marcus
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 70276 Marcus is a quality contributor and well respectedMarcus is a quality contributor and well respectedMarcus is a quality contributor and well respectedMarcus is a quality contributor and well respectedMarcus is a quality contributor and well respectedMarcus is a quality contributor and well respectedMarcus is a quality contributor and well respectedMarcus is a quality contributor and well respectedMarcus is a quality contributor and well respectedMarcus is a quality contributor and well respectedMarcus is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Houston Texans can clinch NFL playoff berth Sunday

Quote:
Originally Posted by ObsiWan View Post
If you mean by the "bitter end" the Super Bowl and that we're playing in the it, I agree.

If you mean that we won't know whether we've made the playoffs until the last week of the season, then I think that's nuts.

So which is it?
I'd rather be in a dogfight to the bitter end. Being the first to the dance has a tendency to take the pressure off too long and lose focus. There have been way too many times that a team with the best record get its clock cleaned in its own house by some wild card team that's loose, and has everything to gain, and nothing to lose.
Marcus is offline   Reply With Quote