Thread: Manziel
View Single Post
Old 11-20-2012   #93
Say Watt
Site Contributor

Rep Power: 36653 Say Watt is a quality contributor and well respectedSay Watt is a quality contributor and well respectedSay Watt is a quality contributor and well respectedSay Watt is a quality contributor and well respectedSay Watt is a quality contributor and well respectedSay Watt is a quality contributor and well respectedSay Watt is a quality contributor and well respectedSay Watt is a quality contributor and well respectedSay Watt is a quality contributor and well respectedSay Watt is a quality contributor and well respectedSay Watt is a quality contributor and well respected

You must not have seen his interceptions in the LSU game either. One wasn't his fault at all (the Mike Evans tipped pass) and I believe another one was not completely his fault either. He did make some bad throws though. I just think you are severely overestimating how bad his game was against LSU. Take away one or two of the INTs which could be attributed to his receivers and it isn't a bad day at all against one of the best defenses in the country.

But dude, your t-sip bias is really shining through. I sure am glad to be out of the Big XII and not dealing with all the pretentious Cowgirls loving t-sips that think Vince Young is the only good QB in college football history.
Say Watt is online now   Reply With Quote