View Single Post
Old 11-20-2012   #18
TexansFanatic
Extremist

Rep Power: 7238 TexansFanatic is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansFanatic is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansFanatic is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansFanatic is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansFanatic is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansFanatic is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansFanatic is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansFanatic is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansFanatic is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansFanatic is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansFanatic is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Houston Texans can clinch NFL playoff berth Sunday

Quote:
Originally Posted by OzzO View Post
I think I read in the chronic today that if we win 3 more, we clinch home field. But I ain't gonna try to figure all that fancy math to confirm... just let me know when we do.
I wish that were true, but my math tells me that three more wins for the Texans equals 12 wins.

The Ravens have only lost 2 games and could thus conceivably win as many as 14 games. If the Ravens win 13 or 14 games while the Texans win only 12, then the Ravens win home field advantage.

The Patriots and Broncos have only lost 3 games and could thus conceivably win as many as 13 games, thus eclipsing a 12-4 Texans record.
TexansFanatic is offline   Reply With Quote