View Single Post
Old 11-20-2012   #18
76Texan
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 78237 76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: An unlikely "hero" on the Texans defense

Quote:
Originally Posted by Corrosion View Post
Ball has been the best player on ST with the only possible exception being Braman from the start of the season.

Saw that last play 76 was talking about and said .... He's lucky he didnt get a PI call as he didnt get his head around and no matter the technique , thats what officials are looking at when they make that PI call , pretty unfair to the defensive player but like every other call , it favors the offense cause the league likes high scoring games.
I thought so too, but when I look closer, both plays were good, IMHO.

They were both bang bang plays, I don't think the refs can call PI, especially when they were letting 'em play pretty much the whole game, which I like.

Nothing blatant of the sort.
76Texan is offline   Reply With Quote