View Single Post
Old 11-20-2012   #10
badboy
Site Contributor

Rep Power: 140377 badboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: rmartin65's Thanksgiving Week Mock

65, Cooper is good and he is powerful enough for ZBS but Jones as I posted has a year in the system next to Myers & Newton that counts for a lot. Also, our Oline does not miss many snaps due to injury with exception of Caldwell. Like BL, I just cannot see going OL in first unless Matthews or Barett Jones (plays all positions) drops.

First I've heard about staff abuse but we know that happens.

I agree with you on Ansah being better than Mercilus in long run and we have only to look at most recent draft of Mercilus to add to rotation. If Barwin leaves (and I'm glad to see you considering that)we know Texans could use #1 on OLB let alone a second rounder.