View Single Post
Old 11-20-2012   #14
Thorn 
Dirty Old Man

Section: Restrained in the mental ward
Rep Power: 221176 Thorn is a quality contributor and well respectedThorn is a quality contributor and well respectedThorn is a quality contributor and well respectedThorn is a quality contributor and well respectedThorn is a quality contributor and well respectedThorn is a quality contributor and well respectedThorn is a quality contributor and well respectedThorn is a quality contributor and well respectedThorn is a quality contributor and well respectedThorn is a quality contributor and well respectedThorn is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Houston Texans can clinch NFL playoff berth Sunday

Quote:
Originally Posted by ObsiWan View Post
Still, it wouldn't hurt my feelings one little bit if all those guys lost and we clinched a playoff berth in freakin' November!
That would be nice, and it might just get us a few seconds extra on NFLN if you can make it past them talking about the Jets or Cowboys. We could win 50,000 super bowls and be well on our way to the next stage of human evolution and they'd still be talking about the Jets and Cowboys before us.

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Pencil Neck View Post
Remember that one year when Shanahan's Broncos went 8-0 to start the season and then went 0-8 to finish it and missed the playoffs.

Yeah.

I won't believe we have the #1 seed until we have the #1 seed.
The number 1 seed will still take some doing, that's for sure. I hope we get it as well. Just making the playoffs at this stage is a done deal. Seriously.

"Life is tough, but it's tougher when you're stupid." --- John Wayne
Thorn is offline   Reply With Quote