View Single Post
Old 11-20-2012   #83
Corrosion
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 183481 Corrosion is a quality contributor and well respectedCorrosion is a quality contributor and well respectedCorrosion is a quality contributor and well respectedCorrosion is a quality contributor and well respectedCorrosion is a quality contributor and well respectedCorrosion is a quality contributor and well respectedCorrosion is a quality contributor and well respectedCorrosion is a quality contributor and well respectedCorrosion is a quality contributor and well respectedCorrosion is a quality contributor and well respectedCorrosion is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Sharpton Activated; Troy Nolan Released

Quote:
Originally Posted by CloakNNNdagger View Post
He did have some nice plays, but he was miserably out of position or slow to react on others.......something I saw pre-injury. We'll have to see how or if he develops.
Cant dispute that , like I said , I believe Dobbins is the more complete player ... even if he isnt the more explosive of the two.

Quote:
Originally Posted by CloakNNNdagger View Post
Sharpton has already found his way back on the Injury Report...........hip, neck and knee.
I wonder if they were just being careful with him .... coming off those injuries ?

Hope is a poor mans disease.
Corrosion is online now   Reply With Quote