View Single Post
Old 11-20-2012   #112
thunderkyss 
& so it begins

Rep Power: 216126 thunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respected
Send a message via Yahoo to thunderkyss
Default Re: Schaub #2 all time, passing yards in a game?

Quote:
Originally Posted by ChampionTexan View Post
Asking Matt to be Super Man flies in the face of that philosophy, and with Matt sporting a 13-1 record under that philosophy, I say wait until you need him to be that guy before you ask him to be that guy.
Was he super man Sunday? Was he Super Man in 2009? I don't think so, he just refused to lose, on every play. He played with a sense of urgency, we need that 1st down, we need that touchdown.... we need to move the chains.

I just want him to play with that urgency all the time. Play at that level, all the time.

We ran the ball Sunday. We never abandoned the run. We had Schaub playing at a high level, we had Andre playing at a high level, we had Arian playing at a high level, OD, Graham.. high level. Leaving everything on the field. Doing what it takes to move the chains, to stay on the field, to beat the defense.