View Single Post
Old 11-20-2012   #111
ChampionTexan
Site Contributor

Rep Power: 94457 ChampionTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedChampionTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedChampionTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedChampionTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedChampionTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedChampionTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedChampionTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedChampionTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedChampionTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedChampionTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedChampionTexan is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Schaub #2 all time, passing yards in a game?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fiddler View Post

Now we got a defense & a run game, he doesn't have to be that guy. I get it. But we're a better team when he is that guy.
We're the best team when he doesn't have to be that guy, and that in my opinion is what we should strive for.

It's clear that the philosophy of Kubiak and this coaching staff is to play tough defense, run the ball down their throat, gain control of the game, and try to play from ahead - controlling the ball as much as you can.

Asking Matt to be Super Man flies in the face of that philosophy, and with Matt sporting a 13-1 record under that philosophy, I say wait until you need him to be that guy before you ask him to be that guy.