View Single Post
Old 11-20-2012   #108
76Texan
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 57325 76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Schaub #2 all time, passing yards in a game?

Quote:
Originally Posted by steelbtexan View Post
^^^^
This

But I wish Gary had stayed with the passing game after the first drive. It was working and he had a hot QB. If he would've done this then the game probably wouldn't have been as close.

Choosing to impose Garys will on the Jags for two and a half qtrs almost cost the Texans this game. But Schaub and the defensive stand bailed the Texans out in OT. IMHO
Haha, as much as I would love for Kubiak to make GP happy by scoring 21 points in the first qtr, I think Kubiak always script his plays early in the game to gauge the tendency of the defense. It's been working, why change it?
76Texan is offline   Reply With Quote