View Single Post
Old 11-20-2012   #108
steelbtexan
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 72184 steelbtexan is a quality contributor and well respectedsteelbtexan is a quality contributor and well respectedsteelbtexan is a quality contributor and well respectedsteelbtexan is a quality contributor and well respectedsteelbtexan is a quality contributor and well respectedsteelbtexan is a quality contributor and well respectedsteelbtexan is a quality contributor and well respectedsteelbtexan is a quality contributor and well respectedsteelbtexan is a quality contributor and well respectedsteelbtexan is a quality contributor and well respectedsteelbtexan is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Schaub #2 all time, passing yards in a game?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fiddler View Post
For me, I've said it before, I want him to play like he did in 2009. Not that I need him to throw for 5000 yards, or take any unnecessary chances. But he played at another level.... I would say a Tom Brady/Drew Brees/Peyton Manning level. We won a lot of games in 2009, because of him. I'd love to win games today because of Matt & Arian & Andre & the defense, not just on whichever one happens to be hot that day. They should all be "hot" at the same time as often as possible. That's when we are at our best.

Now we got a defense & a run game, he doesn't have to be that guy. I get it. But we're a better team when he is that guy.
Agreed,

Shaub has the ability to be an elite QB. Gary just needs to take the chains off of him.
steelbtexan is offline   Reply With Quote