View Single Post
Old 11-20-2012   #106
76Texan
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 83970 76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Schaub #2 all time, passing yards in a game?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fiddler View Post
For me, I've said it before, I want him to play like he did in 2009. Not that I need him to throw for 5000 yards, or take any unnecessary chances. But he played at another level.... I would say a Tom Brady/Drew Brees/Peyton Manning level. We won a lot of games in 2009, because of him. I'd love to win games today because of Matt & Arian & Andre & the defense, not just on whichever one happens to be hot that day. They should all be "hot" at the same time as often as possible. That's when we are at our best.

Now we got a defense & a run game, he doesn't have to be that guy. I get it. But we're a better team when he is that guy.
I like him better this way. You don't need to be a gunslinger when you have a good defense. Just play solid percentage football and win.
76Texan is offline   Reply With Quote