View Single Post
Old 11-20-2012   #105
steelbtexan
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 109572 steelbtexan is a quality contributor and well respectedsteelbtexan is a quality contributor and well respectedsteelbtexan is a quality contributor and well respectedsteelbtexan is a quality contributor and well respectedsteelbtexan is a quality contributor and well respectedsteelbtexan is a quality contributor and well respectedsteelbtexan is a quality contributor and well respectedsteelbtexan is a quality contributor and well respectedsteelbtexan is a quality contributor and well respectedsteelbtexan is a quality contributor and well respectedsteelbtexan is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Schaub #2 all time, passing yards in a game?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Thorn View Post
Strangely, being the Kubiak disser I normally am, I don't feel a need to get on him today. Yeah, the defense laid a big turd today, but that's more on Wade than Kubiak. We all know the story there. Kubiak's offense saved our asses today.
^^^^
This

But I wish Gary had stayed with the passing game after the first drive. It was working and he had a hot QB. If he would've done this then the game probably wouldn't have been as close.

Choosing to impose Garys will on the Jags for two and a half qtrs almost cost the Texans this game. But Schaub and the defensive stand bailed the Texans out in OT. IMHO
steelbtexan is offline   Reply With Quote