View Single Post
Old 11-20-2012   #105
thunderkyss 
& so it begins

Rep Power: 249243 thunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respected
Send a message via Yahoo to thunderkyss
Default Re: Schaub #2 all time, passing yards in a game?

Quote:
Originally Posted by dalemurphy View Post
I'm not sure what it would take to satisfy some fans. With a mediocre defense and no running game (2009), he threw for almost 5000 yards and a 9-7 record...
For me, I've said it before, I want him to play like he did in 2009. Not that I need him to throw for 5000 yards, or take any unnecessary chances. But he played at another level.... I would say a Tom Brady/Drew Brees/Peyton Manning level. We won a lot of games in 2009, because of him. I'd love to win games today because of Matt & Arian & Andre & the defense, not just on whichever one happens to be hot that day. They should all be "hot" at the same time as often as possible. That's when we are at our best.

Now we got a defense & a run game, he doesn't have to be that guy. I get it. But we're a better team when he is that guy.