View Single Post
Old 11-20-2012   #90
76Texan
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 83970 76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Besides Watt, D-line simply just not getting done this year

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fiddler View Post
Sorry, but if you think Wade wouldn't like to have a premier pass rusher, or that he's limiting a pass rusher's opportunities to get after the QB... I'm going to have to accuse you of visiting Colorado a little too much.

Wade knows, especially with today's rules, to win, you've got to disrupt the QB, got to make him uncomfortable. If you can't do that, you get what we had last week....
There are different ways to skin a cat. Why do you think Wade has been employing a smaller NT?

I don't mind visiting the mile-high state from time to time. I had a little "hippy" in me during college
76Texan is offline   Reply With Quote