View Single Post
Old 11-20-2012   #9
76Texan
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 83970 76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: An unlikely "hero" on the Texans defense

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fiddler View Post
Even during the game. I remember on one play, he didn't make the tackle, but he saw the LT coming at him & took his legs out. The LT crumpled on the ground & the rest of the team fell on top of him. Limiting their ability to get anything out of the play (I think they got a yard or two).

The highest compliment I can ever give anyone at any position, is that "he's a football player" I'm getting real close to using that for Kj. He does more than just cover WRs, he's tough & isn't scared to get dirty. He's very aware, just like on that play, he knows he doesn't stand a chance to go mano y mano vs a 320lb tackle, but he used that guys size to his advantage.

Not to short sell Jjo, but after the Schaub INT in OT, he came in & waylaid the TE to prevent the first down, setting up that groin play.
The groin play , haha, that's a good one.
Like somebody said. Manning took one for the team.
He may have realized (or somebody might have yelled out "drop it") and then it happened, LOL
76Texan is offline   Reply With Quote