View Single Post
Old 11-20-2012   #8
thunderkyss 
& so it begins

Rep Power: 264424 thunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respected
Send a message via Yahoo to thunderkyss
Default Re: An unlikely "hero" on the Texans defense

Quote:
Originally Posted by 76Texan View Post
Yeah, I think I remember at least one really nice tackle on ST
Even during the game. I remember on one play, he didn't make the tackle, but he saw the LT coming at him & took his legs out. The LT crumpled on the ground & the rest of the team fell on top of him. Limiting their ability to get anything out of the play (I think they got a yard or two).

The highest compliment I can ever give anyone at any position, is that "he's a football player" I'm getting real close to using that for Kj. He does more than just cover WRs, he's tough & isn't scared to get dirty. He's very aware, just like on that play, he knows he doesn't stand a chance to go mano y mano vs a 320lb tackle, but he used that guys size to his advantage.

Not to short sell Jjo, but after the Schaub INT in OT, he came in & waylaid the TE to prevent the first down, setting up that groin play.