Thread: Manziel
View Single Post
Old 11-20-2012   #84
thunderkyss 
& so it begins

Rep Power: 194572 thunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respected
Send a message via Yahoo to thunderkyss
Default Re: Manziel

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dutchrudder View Post
I hope Manziel gets the Heisman, and I think he deserves it, but it's hard to overlook the pity votes Teo will get from this story: http://youtu.be/j_P1rcOAwEA

Kind of weird that a devout Mormon would choose ND.
I know it's going to sound stupid... but isn't the Heisman a curse of sorts for QBs?

I'd much rather he not ever win the Heisman just so he doesn't have that monkey on his back in the future.

Stupid..... only if it doesn't work.

Edit
Damn, just looked. Carson Palmer, RG III, Cam Newton, & Sam Bradford.... limited success so far, but we'll see.