View Single Post
Old 11-20-2012   #85
DocBar
Hall of Fame

Section: Channel 700-ish on NFL Sunday Ticket
Rep Power: 75191 DocBar is a quality contributor and well respectedDocBar is a quality contributor and well respectedDocBar is a quality contributor and well respectedDocBar is a quality contributor and well respectedDocBar is a quality contributor and well respectedDocBar is a quality contributor and well respectedDocBar is a quality contributor and well respectedDocBar is a quality contributor and well respectedDocBar is a quality contributor and well respectedDocBar is a quality contributor and well respectedDocBar is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Besides Watt, D-line simply just not getting done this year

Definitely disappointed in the OLB's passrush this season. I'm not sure what's up with Barwin, but he's reminding me of MW in that he always seems to be just a tad too late. He is also doing pretty well against the run, again like MW. The difference is in the $$ spent. I'm for resigning Barwin, but at a much more cap-friendly hit than might've otherwise been.

I've been pleased with the Ninja this season. I think he does a damn good job when he isn't getting silly penalties.

Merci seems to be bringing the high motor we thought he would have but has made his share of rookie mistakes, like getting caught up inside and not setting the edge on a few plays.
DocBar is offline   Reply With Quote