Thread: Manziel
View Single Post
Old 11-20-2012   #7
Dutchrudder 
COOL BEANS!

Section: Fort Kickass
Rep Power: 150980 Dutchrudder is a quality contributor and well respectedDutchrudder is a quality contributor and well respectedDutchrudder is a quality contributor and well respectedDutchrudder is a quality contributor and well respectedDutchrudder is a quality contributor and well respectedDutchrudder is a quality contributor and well respectedDutchrudder is a quality contributor and well respectedDutchrudder is a quality contributor and well respectedDutchrudder is a quality contributor and well respectedDutchrudder is a quality contributor and well respectedDutchrudder is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Manziel

Quote:
Originally Posted by Specnatz View Post
Yes it is close, but you are only looking at the offensive side of the ball just like most of the stat reading folks.

Manti Te'o is having a great season and is a true leader.

It is not pity votes, he deserves consideration.
Oh please, I don't care if his parents died in 9/11. The Heisman is supposed to be awarded to the best player in college football, not the one with biggest sob story. I do kind of wonder how people would react to him missing the funeral of his girlfriend over playing against Michigan though. People were pretty adamant about not missing an NFL game for the birth of a child in another thread, I can't believe the reaction would be different for a funeral of a family member.