View Single Post
Old 11-20-2012   #20
thunderkyss 
& so it begins

Rep Power: 194858 thunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respected
Send a message via Yahoo to thunderkyss
Default Re: It's Henne time!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hervoyel View Post
Sometimes just getting a clear answer and knowing that the team is seeing what everyone else sees is enough to brighten your day.
Still, I don't understand if Gabbert is as bad as we're saying, as bad as they're saying on nfl network & espn... why did it take so long to pull him (technically, he wasn't pulled).

We know Henne, & though I think he deserves a shot, maybe they've seen enough to believe it's not enough. That Gabbert was their best option.

We'll find out in the next few weeks I guess. But if Henne proves to give them a better chance at winning, does that mean Mularky & his bunch don't have a clue & don't need to be coaching?

I imagine there was probably some pressure to play Gabbert, but if my job is on the line I would think any NFL coach would know that wins will save it. So even though the boss wants to see Gabbert, he'll either forgive me for not playing him if we win. If he doesn't, I think I'd be in consideration for another job if I've got wins under my belt.

I also think A head coach should have been able to convince the boss that the best thing for Gabbert at this stage in his career is more clip board time.

If Gabbert is a 3 win QB & Henne is a 5 win QB... does it really make a difference?

So, what do we need to see from Henne to say the Coaches were right/wrong to start Gabbert for the last 10 weeks?