View Single Post
Old 11-20-2012   #74
HOU-TEX 
Ah, Football!

Rep Power: 75757 HOU-TEX is a quality contributor and well respectedHOU-TEX is a quality contributor and well respectedHOU-TEX is a quality contributor and well respectedHOU-TEX is a quality contributor and well respectedHOU-TEX is a quality contributor and well respectedHOU-TEX is a quality contributor and well respectedHOU-TEX is a quality contributor and well respectedHOU-TEX is a quality contributor and well respectedHOU-TEX is a quality contributor and well respectedHOU-TEX is a quality contributor and well respectedHOU-TEX is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Turkey Day Texans VS Lions. Lets predict ;)

Quote:
Originally Posted by drs23 View Post
Yeah, HOU-TEX, I saw that after I posted. What a waste of talent. There's gotta be something wrong between a man's ears when he's got the world by the tail and then acts like an ass, enough for his coach to bench him. What a waste but at least that's one more target our secondary doesn't have to worry about.
That's for darn sure. I've never understood why these cats basically just throw away tons of money by acting a fool. Like this Honey Badger guy from LSU. Dude would rather smoke dope than cash in. I don't get it, I reckon