View Single Post
Old 11-20-2012   #82
ObsiWan
Site Contributor

Rep Power: 422483 ObsiWan is a quality contributor and well respectedObsiWan is a quality contributor and well respectedObsiWan is a quality contributor and well respectedObsiWan is a quality contributor and well respectedObsiWan is a quality contributor and well respectedObsiWan is a quality contributor and well respectedObsiWan is a quality contributor and well respectedObsiWan is a quality contributor and well respectedObsiWan is a quality contributor and well respectedObsiWan is a quality contributor and well respectedObsiWan is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Besides Watt, D-line simply just not getting done this year

Quote:
Originally Posted by IDEXAN View Post
You mean like Aldon Smith ? He was incredible last night and might be the man to assume Demarcus Ware's crown as the best edge-rusher in the NFL ?
If given the choice, would you take Aldon Smith or JJ ?
Oooh... good question.
If I can take these homer glasses off (gimme a sec, they seem to be stuck to my head).... I would probably take Watt. But given what I've seen of both, that's a no-lose choice. I'm thinking Wade could make either into a weapon.

If Barwin is elsewhere next season, I figure Wade gives Mercilus the starting job. Do we draft another rusher to match and let Reed be the third guy in the OLB rotation?