View Single Post
Old 11-20-2012   #82
ObsiWan
Site Contributor

Rep Power: 293364 ObsiWan is a quality contributor and well respectedObsiWan is a quality contributor and well respectedObsiWan is a quality contributor and well respectedObsiWan is a quality contributor and well respectedObsiWan is a quality contributor and well respectedObsiWan is a quality contributor and well respectedObsiWan is a quality contributor and well respectedObsiWan is a quality contributor and well respectedObsiWan is a quality contributor and well respectedObsiWan is a quality contributor and well respectedObsiWan is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Besides Watt, D-line simply just not getting done this year

Quote:
Originally Posted by IDEXAN View Post
You mean like Aldon Smith ? He was incredible last night and might be the man to assume Demarcus Ware's crown as the best edge-rusher in the NFL ?
If given the choice, would you take Aldon Smith or JJ ?
Oooh... good question.
If I can take these homer glasses off (gimme a sec, they seem to be stuck to my head).... I would probably take Watt. But given what I've seen of both, that's a no-lose choice. I'm thinking Wade could make either into a weapon.

If Barwin is elsewhere next season, I figure Wade gives Mercilus the starting job. Do we draft another rusher to match and let Reed be the third guy in the OLB rotation?
ObsiWan is offline   Reply With Quote