View Single Post
Old 11-20-2012   #44
GuerillaBlack
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 33658 GuerillaBlack is a quality contributor and well respectedGuerillaBlack is a quality contributor and well respectedGuerillaBlack is a quality contributor and well respectedGuerillaBlack is a quality contributor and well respectedGuerillaBlack is a quality contributor and well respectedGuerillaBlack is a quality contributor and well respectedGuerillaBlack is a quality contributor and well respectedGuerillaBlack is a quality contributor and well respectedGuerillaBlack is a quality contributor and well respectedGuerillaBlack is a quality contributor and well respectedGuerillaBlack is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Gut Check Game.....Good for us

Quote:
Originally Posted by DocBar View Post
I was saying this before the 1st game against ther Jags. They have a tough D and talent on the O side of the ball. Besides, except for the Texans, I ALWAYS pick the home team in division games, regardless of records or injuries.

I agree with ya, Herv. Get a different franchise QB. Gabbert just doesn't seem to have "it".

EDIT: I STILL can't believe nobody is making a big deal out of Jax going for it on 4th & 10 at midfield instead of punting it away and pinning us deep in our own territory. HUUUUGE error imo. There were only a couple of minutes left in the OT period. I tie would've been great for them and terrible for us.
They were going for the win. I applaud them for that. I hate ties.
GuerillaBlack is offline   Reply With Quote