View Single Post
Old 11-20-2012   #39
TheMatrix31
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 56462 TheMatrix31 is a quality contributor and well respectedTheMatrix31 is a quality contributor and well respectedTheMatrix31 is a quality contributor and well respectedTheMatrix31 is a quality contributor and well respectedTheMatrix31 is a quality contributor and well respectedTheMatrix31 is a quality contributor and well respectedTheMatrix31 is a quality contributor and well respectedTheMatrix31 is a quality contributor and well respectedTheMatrix31 is a quality contributor and well respectedTheMatrix31 is a quality contributor and well respectedTheMatrix31 is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Here's to Old AJ

Quote:
Originally Posted by Texecutioner View Post
I never bought into this idea that AJ had "lost it" when many in here were saying that all season. I remember AJ beating over guys in pre season looking like the same guy. He just needed more reps for the offense to get him the ball and they have in the last few games. This is a running team either way.

This was AJ's best game of his career though. I loved it! He broke his own records and won the game on a huge play that he took to the house. AJ will always be the man.

Totally agreed. Never bought into it either. Still the best WR in football, don't care what anyone says. Him and Calvin are clear 1 and 1a.
TheMatrix31 is offline   Reply With Quote